- Participants must wear loose fitting athletic pants or sweat pants during training - Shorts and Jeans are not allowed on the fencing floor.
- Participants are encouraged to wear tee shirts or sweat shirts during training.
- Participants must wear a complete fencing uniform during open fencing bouts, and at competitions.
- Participants must wear sneakers or fencing shoes - Street Shoes are never permitted on the fencing floor.
- Only water or sports drinks are permitted on the fencing floor.
- Registering for a fencing class, program,or to become a member of Fortune Fencing please register online or stop by during business hours. All forms of payment are accepted including Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- NO REFUNDS will be given for any reason including: no-show, illness, prior obligation or for cancellations made less than seven (7) days in advance of the start of any program. Seven (7) days prior to the start of any fencing class or program registration is considered a FINAL SALE.
- If you must cancel your enrollment before a class becomes a FINAL SALE you must email us at email@example.com to be issued a credit, minus a $20.00 cancellation fee for each class or program cancelled.
- NO TRANSFERS to future programs or dates will be accepted after the first day of any class or program. Transfers due to injury or illness will be considered on a case-by-case basis. If you are unable to attend at the last minute you are welcome to send someone in your place. Please contact Fortune Fencing in writing or email with your replacement's name, address, phone number and email address.
- Membership to USA Fencing is a twelve (12) month, non-refundable commitment.
- Fortune Fencing's Competitive Program's are available for 12 months from September 1st through August 31st...
- Should Fortune Fencing cancel a class or program for any reason, there will be the option of transferring to another section of the same program or receive a refund of all program fees. USA Fencing fees are non-refundable.
- Fortune Fencing's programs are for student's age 8 and older. Children, when accompanied by an adult, may observe at any time.
- Children under the age of 8 are not permitted on the fencing floor.
- USE OF IMAGES, NAME IDENTIFICATION: I authorize Fortune Fencing to use images of me and/or my child with and/or without identification for Fortune Fencing's publicity, promotional and advertising and hereby release any and all claims and/or rights I and/or my child might have as a result.
- WAIVER OF LIABILITY: I agree to indemnify and hold harmless, and hereby release, Golden State Fencing, LLC d/b/a Fortune Fencing and its managers, coaches, instructors, members, guests and other participants, and the United States Fencing Association from all claims, liability, demands, or actions of any kind in connection with my participation in any training session, program, tournament, or other activity that I may attend at Fortune Fencing, or any other athletic or training activities sponsored by Fortune Fencing on or off the club premises. This includes, but is not limited to, claims, liability, demands, or actions for personal injury or property, damage or loss. This agreement shall be binding on my personal representatives, heirs and assigns.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK: I understand that fencing is an athletic activity that involves physical exertion and risk of injury, and that the sport of fencing involves aggressive physical contact with other participants. I assume the risk of injury or other medical conditions arising as the result of my participation in any athletic activity in which I engage at Fortune Fencing. I understand that it is my responsibility to wear appropriate clothing to all training sessions. I understand that I am responsible for my own safety and for conducting myself in a safe manner at all times.